Welcome to the INLegalAnswers site!
Our volunteer lawyers answer legal questions for free. To use this web site, you must meet our rules about who we can help.
How it works
- See if you meet our rules for who we can help. Click on "Rules" at the bottom of this page. We will ask about your family, your income and your legal problem. We keep all of your answers secret. The lawyer who answers you will only know your name.
- If you meet our rules, you pick a name and password to use. This keeps your information secret. Don't give it to anyone else. Write it down and keep it in a safe place. You will need it to see the answer to your question.
- Sign in and ask your question.
- If you have a court date, we can't promise you will have an answer before your court date.
- We will e-mail you when a lawyer answers. Come back to this web site and sign in to read the answer. If the answer isn't clear, you can ask follow-up questions.
- While using this website you will never be asked to disclose any private information like your bank account number, social security number, or drivers’ license number. If you are asked for any private identification or financial information do not provide it and contact the website administrator immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to report that you were asked for this information.
First time here? Click on "Rules" below to see if you can use this web site.
Already met the rules? Click on "See Answers or Ask Questions".